Thursday, June 5, 2014

Present me wrapped in a box for future me

This box is bright and fun just as I would say I am. On the inside, it's includes pictures with my closest friends and souvenirs such as movie tickets and gift cards. I chose stuff that would remind future me of all the people at are currently important in my life. I also chose stuff the would remind me of the fun I had and adventures I embarked on. I contributed articles about professional runners and events that have recently happened such as the strength that arose from the tragic Boston bombing. I can only hope that future me still enjoys the things I find passion for now such as running and movies. I see myself opening this box with a smile. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how this time capsule has a lot going on and really stands out in a group. The collage is really well done too.

    ReplyDelete